Bog Roll ::

It's Not Magic, It's Work!

01 Dec 2005

Murderous Machines

My week just keeps getting worse. Yesterday the pole carrying power into the house exploded into a ball of fire and cut the power of to the house. In the process my NetGear 100MBit Ethernet switch was killed in the process. I'm now running on a borrowed switch from work.

Earlier this week the UPS for the phone system tried to poison us with sulphuric acid fumes at work.

Tomorrow I think I'll stay aware from technology...